Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beach Destination!

Yeah peeps! Tater and I are going to the beach August 14-21! A whole week of fun in store for the Randolph two!

Mr Randolph may be able to join us along with the other guys at the end of the week!

I am so excited and can't wait to be laying in the sun! I remember the first trip I took with the Randolph family to the beach. We headed to Destin, Florida. It was Matthew, his mom, dad, brother, Memaw, and me. We were a large group but boy it was a ton of fun. I bought my first bikini bathing suit on this trip. Mr Randolph helped me pick out a little black suit that I have no hope to ever fit in again lol.

It was also the first time I had ever been to the ocean and swam. I didn't really swim so much as I stayed on Matthews back while he waded through the water. There's SHARKS in that water.

You can just imagine how it's going to go when Tater wants to go in the water. I will let him but I won't like it. It also doesn't help that I am currently watching Shark Week on tv.

Now to worry about what I will need to bring. I have only had to pack for such a long trip with a Tater once and that was our Tennessee trip when he was 7 months. I am glad that I won't have diapers and bottles to bring but now it's extra undies and toys.

I am gathering all the items slowly but I am hoping to start packing soon so nothing will be last minute. I guess I like being over prepared.

1 comment:

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...