Meredith starting playing during college and she preferred to sing about children and their struggles to find out just who they were on the inside. She ended up taking the traditional children's songs and making them her own. It was a hit!
We try and make it a point to turn off the tv and turn on some form of music. Potato's new favorite CD is by Meredith LeVande.
I was very impressed when I say she wrote all of her songs. You can't say that about many artists these days. Meredith was a Parenting magazine "pick" and has been heard on Sirius Satellite Radio. Her music is very child appropriate and I am not ashamed to say that both my husband and I have danced alongside Potato.
"What are the odds?" is actually out and available on Amazon.com. It's so worth the money to watch your baby find their inner groove!
Please leave me a comment letting me know when you have completed each task. To save yourself some time you only have to leave one comment for each task.
- You must be a follower to my blog and if you are leave me a comment telling me you are!
- Follow andPotatoMakes3 on Twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway at least an hour apart. (This will count for 2 entries)
- Tell me which song you like the best "Chinatown" or "Jump High" (This will count for 3 entries)
- Blog about my wonderfully perfect giveaway! (This will count for 10 entries)
I would like to send a special thank you to Elizabeth Waldman Frazier, at Waldamania, for sending me for providing the review and giveaway items! I was not compensated in any other way and the statements within this post are of my own and honest opinions.