I have been slacking as far as blogging goes and I don’t count the entries that are just pictures. Those are easy posts. I am going to try and give you the scoop on our family of three as of late.
This past month has been insane with the weather being 50 degrees one day and 75 degrees the next with a lot of rain and sunshine in between. Thankfully (and I am sure I am jinxing myself just for typing it) we have had no sickness this winter. I think the boys had a runny nose for a couple of days but that would be all. It’s amazing!
Mr. Randolph has been killing himself at work and I have had a few lonely nights. I am used to him being home before me at 5:30 p.m. So imagine the shock when for the past couple of weeks he gets home after 7 and if he is home he is working from home on his computer. He is stressed all the time and his mind is always on his work. I understand because this is a multi-million dollar project he is helping lead. I give him big kudos for the process rolling out as smoothly as it has and the hospital will be getting there federal funding.
Tater Man has been a big ball of fun.
1. Music: He sings all the time. ABC’s, Jingle Bells, Old McDonald, etc
2. Politics: Talks about Bobby Jindal?!?!?
3. School: Loves puzzles, Social Butterfly
4. Big Heart: He has lately felt like when he doesn’t see someone for a while (a second) he “losses them.” This is usually followed by him getting to call or skype said peeps.
5. Growing pains are still occurring once or twice a week. No matter how much we rub his legs, knees, and feet it provides him no comfort and we end up having to give him a half a dose of Motrin to take the edge off. It breaks our hearts, but we have excepted that he is going to be a big boy and this is his future.
6. Animals: He is a huge lover of animals and cuddles with our male cat daily. Tater can’t stand our Emo Cat (he renamed her) because she is the spawn of Satan. She is hateful to Tater and I. I would not be sad if she ran away. I lie! I would be sad because Mr. Randolph loves her.
We are trying to stay on track with becoming debt free and it’s so not easy. Set backs are inevitable but we seem to get back on track. Hopefully with this coming tax season we will see many, many, bills be blown away.
Here’s hoping that you are having a great start to your new year!
|Like my Mater Teef?|