- Potato and I were completely ecstatic when we seen the little brown box squeezed tight in our mailbox. I mean who wouldn't be?! After I pick up Potato from day-care he helps me check the mail and well he called dibs on the box before I could even get to it, thankfully it was for him. So like the big boy he carried it all the way to the house. I have to admit his Mommy was too excited herself. DH shook his head at our silliness but I know that he couldn't wait to see what had arrived.
Hot dog! The three of us huddled around the little box while I opened. We let Potato do the honors though:
I do believe that Witty Works Inc. has made a product that makes Potato and Mommy super happy. So far I have let Potato use it in the car, store, his room, and I have not had to worry about finding his snack shaken out all over the place. When we travel I threw the stay fresh lid on and tossed the whole mug in my purse. I was a little worried about cleaning but I followed the instructions and threw it in the dishwasher only to find it was perfect and ready for another snack!
Please go to the Muchie Mug website for more information.
* Secure Screw-On Top with Easy Grip Handle
* Soft fabric closure for sensitive little hands
* Easy to clean: Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
* Great for healthy snacking: Cereals, dried fruits, crackers, etc.
* Additional stay-fresh lid included for keeping snacks fresh when mug is not in use
* Economically friendly: Made in the United States of America
* Child friendly: Made of all FDA food grade compliant materials
* Environmentally friendly: Made of 100% recyclable materials & eliminates waste created by plastic snack baggies that are used once and thrown away. Use the Munchie Mug, again, again, and again!!!
If you would like to win one of your own:
This entry must be completed or all of your other ones will not count! Please leave a comment for each.
You must be a follower of mine!
1 Follow me on Twitter & Tweet about this giveaway leaving the link in a comment (you can tweet 3x a day (at least 1 hour apart) and grab an extra entry with each tweet!)
3 Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to it. (5 Entries)
4 Grab my blog button and post it to your page. (3 Entries)
This giveaway will end on August 6, 2010 at 10:00 pm EST. Random.org or Potato will select the winner. I will contact you by email (please post with comments if it is not on your profile). You will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is picked. Good luck!
I would like to send a special thank you to Phil at Witty Works Inc. for providing the review and giveaway items! I was not compensated in any other way and the statements within this post are of my own and honest opinions.