Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rainy day blues!

My trainer thought that the best way to start my weekend would be a 5 mile run. Well considering it was an overcast this morning at 7am I am lucky. It was a very hard five miles that I was of course not ready for.

I have never been much of a water drinker in fact I pretty much hate it but for the past few weeks I have been floating with all the water I drink. Unfortunately I did not drink water yesterday and I paid for that inaction.

Moving on...my mom called me this morning at about 11am informing me that the Tater will be spending the day with her and my dad. I have learned that you don't argue with my mother so I said great and got him ready. Mr Randolph and I were not shocked when she informed us that she would drop him off tomorrow. Grandparents!

Besides that I had a busy day even though most of it was spent inside because of the yucky weather. I cleaned out our closet and got rid of a lot of junk. I love to be organized and my closet seems to be in constant chaos. I also did laundry while visiting with my Sammy.

I also got to visit with my mother in law for a long time. It was a sweet treat even if she was sad her g-babe was not here. I swear people only come to see the Tater. Lol its ok by me! We also had a nice visit with Sammy's rents and well I just love them to pieces.

Now that dinner is done, the kitchen is clean, and Randolph and my lil squatter brother are downstairs plugged into the boob tube. I can't speak because right now I am currently watching a ridiculous Hallmark movie. At least it's not the Lifetime channel!!

Well my rainy day has come to an end and I miss my Tater. He would hate what I am watching but he loves cuddling with his momma. It's good for him to be out and independent though. I just hope that he thinks about me while he is away.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...