Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Birthday America!

I want to send out a special thanks to the soldiers that still fight for my freedom. I also want to thank the soldiers that have fought and are no longer with us to be able celebrate.

Thanks to my Granfathers, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, my Lil bro and my best friends for your service to my country. I will be so proud of Tater if he decides to choose one of the branches that you guys are proud of! I have come to terms that he is surrounded by so many great soldiers that this could very well be his career path one day and Mr Randolph and I will only be proud and honor his decision.

Thanks again!

The pictures below are from our 4th of July celebration at the Wilson's.


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...