Monday, July 11, 2011

To use or not to use....

Our Murphy account is the question?

Unfortunately as soon as we get our Murphy fund set up something in the house breaks. Mr Randolph and I are thankful for the fact that we have the cushion just wandering if we should use it already. I mean we haven't even gotten the checks/debit cards in the mail to even use the account.

I do find that I am not freaking out about it though. You all are probably wondering if I took happy pills but that is not the case. I feel somewhat secure. I know that I will be able use someones washing machine at least until we can replace ours. I am learning to take a step back and breathe.

I realize things will break but now I know I have options. We should have extra money at the end of the month to get a new washer and I don't mind waiting that long if it means we can make a great decision on the right purchase.

We don't really want to shell out 400 dollars on a new machine. Mostly because when we move again we would like to just leave it in the condo. The washer and dryer are located up stairs and a real (pardon my French) bitch to move.

So starting today I am shouting out to my local crowd to see if they know of respectable second hand shops or someone wanting to get rid of their washer for a reasonable price.

If we don't have to use the Murphy account I will be all to happy but if we do then that is what it is there for, right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...