Saturday, July 17, 2010

Smucker's Uncrustables!

Ah yes but I was all to happy when I came across a family treat in the freezer section of Wally this morning. I remember seeing these at my nephew's birthday party and I also remember seeing how fast Potato ate this oh so neat treat.

I got him the grape this go around and he had to have two! I wonder if he will like the strawberry? I also saw that they had a grilled cheese one but it did not strike me as to appetizing.

I wonder how they come up with these things. I mean do you think that one of the mommas that work at Smuckers just got fed up one day with cutting the crusts off her babies PB & J and ended up creating this masterpiece? Ingenious!

Do you have a multimillion dollar idea?All the mommies want to know....!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...