Thursday, July 15, 2010

Article-Stay at home moms.

I am a working mom and I don't think I would like it any other way. It's not selfish to need some me time even though I am working. I also have to work because my family needs the dough. If you are lucky enough to be a stay at home mom then I believe you have a talent like no other. It's not a job for the light-hearted. I know a few Mommy's that are brave enough to take on the tasks and dramas that come with being a SAHM(Stay at home mom). Super Moms I call them.

TheBump.com has been a little safe haven for me ever since I became pregnant with Potato. I have been blogging on that site for almost two years. I even met my first blogging buddy on this site and Gina is actually the one that introduced me to Blogger.com. I don't really blog there any more but I make it part of my routine to post and give my opinions to moms asking questions.

Today I read a post about a friend that has an issue with her SAHM. I hope you get a good giggle out of the lashing she got.



4 comments:

  1. That was a great reply to what we SAHM's do! Its the hardest job I've ever had and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have heard, and at times been part of similar conversations. Childless friends equate their daily jobs with having a child. Being a SAHM means doing your daily job with a screaming kid at your feet, and not clocking out at the end of the day. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...