Monday, May 3, 2010

Butterflies Day Care-Weekly Update

I am late with this update and I apologize! So while I am watching Dancing with the Stars I will wrap up Potato's week at Butterflies. As you know last week was Teacher's Appreciation Week so we were incredibly busy with being the class suck-up. We WON! Ms Silvia made Clayton a thank you card. How special!

The theme of the week was water! How perfect is that?! He was also very good at playing outside this week. Ms Silvia says that he has lots of friends and cares for each of them. My little softy.

The bible theme was prayer and respect. John 14:14 "You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

Letter of the week was Ii. I is for ice cream and igloo!

Pre-K got to go on a field trip to Chuck E Cheese. Wow, I can't even imagine. Potato sadly got to eat rice dressing, mixed veggies, and peaches. I really don't think he missed out on much honestly!

If you did not catch Post 1 or Post 2 about his week make sure you go and check them out!

We also went back to the doctor for a check up and Potato weighs 30 and a mountain of a boy at 2foot 10 inches. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I was able to snag this picture last week as well. I am so blessed to have such a happy baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...