Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rythms on the River: Nik L Beer

When I woke up this morning there was a smile on my face! Today was Mommies Day Out! I absolutely love Thursday and my outing with my sister-n-law and nephew. My mom also decided to join in so our little group is growing! The weather was warm at first but the music more than made up for that!


I don't believe two mommies could have been more prepared than us today. We had snacks, juices, toys, a blanket to sit on, chocolate brownies, and oh a cold bottle of white wine. The wine was more for me and not so much for my pregger sister, although she did have a sip. No harm! We had a wonderful time and just can't wait until next Thursday.


Randolph baby ready to shake his groove thang!

Smith mommy and baby!
My mommy and me!
Randolph Mommy and Potato!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...