Friday, June 10, 2011

New Beginnings!

I have so much to tell you and so little time to type. I found a free application on my phone that allows me to create blog posts! So excited is this little momma.

The only bad part is that I can't upload pictures so that will be done when I can get to my computer.

I know I have been neglecting my posts for a while but I have gone through some bitter battles that are not worth mentioning. Let's just say some weed eating was dine in my life and I have learned my place and my worth with people.

Ok so on to the most important news! Potato is GREAT!!! He is potty trained, which I thought was impossible. He still has a few accidents but as of a few days ago he is telling me when he has to go and not waiting for me to go ask him. Potato also goes all by himself and I really think that is awesome.

With all that going on somehow I have found time to buddy up with a friend/trainer and get my ass in shape. I started out about 160 something but now as of today I broke into the 130's!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...