Monday, June 28, 2010

Suppa Club! - Ala Michelle and Kris

Saturday night we had our second Suppa Club meeting. It was very much needed as a few of us girls don't get to see each other as often as we like and FB can only do so much. I missed my girls and well their hubbies are a huge plus.

We (Michelle and I) had a glass bottle of red wine and when we ran out of that decided that we would drink the rest of Sammy's "juice"! Michelle made fried rice with shrimp and well dessert was incredibly delicious.

After 5.5 hours of gut busting laughter the boys got wore out before we did so it was time to put them to bed. I can't wait for next month!









2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what the dessert is, but I want to be friends with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time! Thanks for letting me use your kitchen. I'm still wondering what I did different to make the fried rice turn out *that* delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...