Friday, June 4, 2010

Proud Auntie!

Well I have been meaning to do this post for a while but well I have the mommy brain! I was able to join in on the ultra-sound for my beautiful sister-in-law on the 27th. I could not have been happier. It's been a while since I have seen one and to hear the heart beat....lets just say my insides melted. It was like I was in a dream and was actually getting to say hi to my niece/nephew for the first time. It's so hard to know what you are looking at but who gives a damn. I will pretend! The tech said "Do you see this little bump and this second little bump?" My mom, dad, brother (proud papa to be times 2) and myself all nodded yes. "Well you are having a little girl!" said the tech. There is no way that I could possibly describe just how happy I was. I am actually crying as I tell you. I cried....in the doctors office....my family looked at me like I was crazy. Then I looked down at my sister and down the side of her perfect face I seen a tear streaking. She is such a wonderful mommy and she is lucky enough to be able to stay home with my Monkey(nephew).

I just wanted to share with you my joy and excitement. Isn't she gorgeous!?!?

I can't wait to welcome CHEYENNE ELIZABETH S. into this world. Here is a picture of Auntie's Princess!

1 comment:

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...