Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day....Daddy

When DH wakes up tomorrow morning Potato and I will have breakfast made for him again along with wonderfully creative gifts. Well I stole the idea but hey it takes a lot out of a mommy and thank God our photographer (my mom) is as patient as they come. She is all about the perfect shots and well she got a bunch. I narrowed it down to these three because they portray the true Potato. What do you think?

Potato and Mommy worked together and made these perfect cards for daddy. Since DH is a computer guru then the first one is more than fitting!

Potato made this tie at school for daddy!

I just know with all of Potato's hard work this will be one of DH's favorite Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wish you happy Father's day 2010 and also for all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the DAD pics!

    I think (I hope!) when BOTH of them are a little older next year I can change up the scenery beyond the good ol' couch...

    Was difficult enough getting DS to cooperate... then I threw DD into the mix!!

    Yours are soo great!

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...