My blogger friend Boobies, Babies, & a Blog honored me with the Super Comments Award. Thanks so much girl! If you haven't checked her out she is great and has some fun giveaways.
One of the reasons I started blogging is because I love to interact with people and give my opinion. When I read a blog that I love or really enjoyed reading I try and make a comment. It makes me feel special when someone leaves me comments.
I would like to pass along this award to a few friends that make me feel special.
Gina @ The Ish Blog. Her son is to adorable and very camera shy.
Christine @ A Mama Stork Knows. Her little girl is nomalicious!
Gretchen @ Chief Chick Chatter. Pretty hilarious woman.
Also for this award I needed to answer a few questions. I really like these questions so I will be copy catting!
1. What's your dream job?
I would love to be a CEO's assistant. They always have the best perks.
2. Biggest pet peeve?
It used to be tardiness but I have come to realize that with a kid I myself
am late sometimes. Now I just hate when people act concerned and really
couldn't give a damn.
3. Use three words to describe yourself.
Mothering, Giver, Busy
Husband's words- Pain In Ass!
4. Do you sleep on a particular side of the bed?
5. Biggest turn off in the opposite sex?
Smoker or dipper. But mostly the man that thinks he owns you. Ha! Wrong!
6. What's your biggest guilty pleasure?
7. What do you most enjoy blogging about?
8. What's the last good thing you done for someone else?
I picked up DH's prescription for Wally. Does that count?
9. Do you have special vacation plans for this summer?
Not really. Kinda laying low....saving for a house.
10. Have you ever stolen anything?
2 years ago