I enjoy sharing stories about my family and friends. I have a lot of friends and family that read and I love it because some live far away but with just a quick read they know just what our little family of three has been up too. I am writing these blogs more for my family and friends than I realize sometimes. I also try post as many memories as I can for my Potato.
I want to thank Kim at Chubby Cheeks Thinks for the next two awards. She has great giveaways and well her babies are to die for to say the least. She has also started her own little weight loss program and well that is just all inspiring! Please watch her as she reaches her goals and it may help you set your own.
Anyway for this first award I have to share seven things about myself.
- I am a giver which means I usually get taken advantage of...yikes!
- I wear my heart on my sleeve so that usually means that I get hurt more often and by the ones closest to me or the ones I struggle to get closer too.
- I am a little adhd(self-diagnosed)!
- I love like no other that is why all my friends call me momma and they mean it!
- My pet peeve used to be tardiness now its just inconsiderate people with fake personalities.
- I am an overachiever! I (when my adhd doesn't get in the way) always go above and beyond peoples expectations.
- I am a fighter....meaning no one messes with my family or friends. GRRRR!
This next award has been given to me before but still makes me all shiny! I love this award simply because I am definitely not your perky happy blonde(sunshiney) so maybe this is my way of channeling that persona lol. NOT!
I pass this award to one of the shiniest people I know Claire @ The Smith Crew! Please go and check out her sweet blog.
Then my blogger buddy Sara @ Unofficial Mom sent me this award. Please make sure and check out her blog and get you some Pie!
I would like to give this award to Yeahwhatfun @ My Nickel's Worth and Other Thoughts. Makes you think!