Sunday, June 13, 2010

Make a Splash....Read- Bring Daddy to the Library

Potato and I decided that daddy needed to come and see what else we do with our Saturdays. We brought DH to the Public Library and he was impressed! Each day DH and I fight over who gets to read to Potato. Its really funny since he reads in voices and it cracks me up. I know that all our bonding and persistence is working because Potato's vocabulary is growing.

This past week we have been very busy but we did read:
  1. Worry Bear by Charlotte Dematons
  2. Save the Egg-Wonder Pets
  3. Fred and Ted Like to Fly by Peter Eastman
  4. Green Eggs and Ham by Dr Seuss--my favorite!
  5. Veronica by Roger Duvoisin
  6. Always in Trouble by Corinne Demas
  7. Olivia's Opposites by Ian Falconer
  8. Where are the dogsharks
  9. The Cat in the Hat by Dr Seuss--another one of my favorites
  10. Baby signs by Joy Allen
  11. In the Tall, Tall Grass by Denise Fleming
  12. The Lady with the Alligator purse--Every girl should remember this!
  13. Chicken, Pig, Cow on the Move by Ruth Ohi-- Very sweet book
  14. Froggy Learns to Swim by Jonathan London




3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm your newest follower!! I found you on Tag Along Tuesday :) Your son is adorable!! Our family does weekly trips to the library as well, its such fun!!

    Please check out my blog at http://Andrea-thekitchenwitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little face! And what a great adventure. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of my parents reading to me. It started my lifelong love of books, and words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive reading list!

    I can't get the video to work, but cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...