Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Wishlist!

Well I am kind of stealing this from a friends post but come one this is so cool and I would love to have this for Potato. If you know my baby you know that he is a fish and would love to have this cool table.

Mommy....well she has been needing a new camera for a long time. Mr. bought me my first camera over 4 years ago and its going into retirement. I just got a new video camera for Christmas but it's not the best with regular pictures. I would love to have this new toy:

Well Mr....he is the easy one. He always can use something to make his computer go super fast. New hard drive or video card. I could not tell you which ones are what kinds because its a whole different language.

What does your family wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...