Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SpRiNg FaVoRiTeS!

My sister-n-law made a post about her favorite Easter candy so I figured I would let everyone know what my guilty Easter pleasure is this year.


I did not think that I would like them because of the white chocolate but that is not the case. I think I might actually like them more than the milk chocolate. You can't just eat one! I tried....

During the different seasons any time of the year my Grandma and Aunt Dawn have a TABLE devoted to just candy. Can you imagine having a table of all your favorite candies?!?! Lets just say I was always a fat kid. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a white chocolate fan - but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Reese's Eggs, so I might give them a try!

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...