Friday, March 26, 2010

Show us your life: My cleaning tips!

If you are a mommy and you seem a little overwhelmed by all of the tasks you must complete each day. Cooking, cleaning, playing with Potato has me running in circles everyday. I really don't have much when it comes to cleaning tips but this is what I do.

  1. I try to pick up the living room every morning and at night after Potato is in bed.
  2. While he is playing with the duckies in the tub I bring a laundry basket of clothes in the bathroom and fold them. They don't get put away as fast as I would like but it could be worse.
  3. When I cook I clean and unload the dishwasher so that it is ready when I am all done. Mr loads usually.
  4. I try and put a new load of laundry in every morning.

It's not much but it helps us stay a little more organized. I don't make the beds every morning, sweep the floors every night, or cook everyday. I just don't have the time nor the energy to do these things.

I am a mommy and this is the motto I live by may you should too!

Cleaning can wait til tomorrow. Babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...