Friday, September 10, 2010

Made a mistake!

In an effort to make my blog a little better I decided I would change my blog URL. I will be slapping myself for a while simply because I screwed it up badly. I wanted to change my URL from www.kayla-randolph to www.and-potato-makes-three.

What I did not realize was that all the followers I got through the first URL would not be able to see any of my new posts. I could not figure out why all of my bloggy buddies were not commenting on some of my cutest post. Duh! They could not longer see my blog.

So basically a little heads up.....don't change your URL. Now for the many sweet friends I met within the last few days I will be sending them an email tell them what my URL is and hope and pray that they still stick around.

Thanks for listening and I hope that prevents any other disasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...