Monday, September 13, 2010

Biggest, Little Saints Fans


I have told you guys several times that my mom is a professional photographer. She just gets better and better.

This past weekend Potato got to take a half day from school go play with Monkey, Maw, Auntie Claire, and CC(She had to come she is in Auntie Claire's belly!) Well, Potato ended up spending the night Friday and Saturday. Let me just say that DH and I were having serious withdrawels. We knew he needed time with his cousins and g-parents.

My mom, being her sneaky self, decided that the boys needed to show their support for our NFL football team! I was so excited when momma came over with my own picture of a couple of my favorite little boys!

Please let me see you little ones showing their football spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...