Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Hippity Hoppity Easter!

Today was a wonderful day. The Romping Randolphs headed to the Wilson's! My brother and sister-n-law had quite a spread for our Easter Brunch. Honey baked ham, an incredible potato casserole, green bean casserole, and a sugar cookie pizza does not even describe all that was to eat. I had everything of course along with a new white wine. We definitely put the fun in disfunctional but I guess that's what family is all about.


Then we headed to the Smith house to see if the bunny had showed and he DID! Fried chicken, mac-n-cheese, and corn on the cob was for their Easter dinner. My mom always makes the best fried chicken!


There were so many pictures taken but not by me because for once I was the one in the picture. I could not help but try and get all the loving I could from my two beautiful nephews and the BEST Potato!

More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...