Sunday, April 18, 2010

Butterflies Day Care-Weekly Update

This past week Potato attended day-care for the full week for the first time in a while. Between being sick and/or us going on our family vacation Potato has been out at least one day each week. Thankfully he had a great week with much progress.

Butterflies weekly calendar says that the theme for the week was Plants & Flowers and the letter was Qq!! What fun?!? First Corinthians 16:13 was the bible verse of the week. "Be on your guard; stand firm in faith; be men of courage; be strong. Butterflies is also working on a web site: www.Butterfliespreschools.com. It also tells you who is the student of the week and I can't wait until my Potato can tell them his favorite color, movie, pet, and movie.

Clayton's weekly progress notes told me that the thing he liked best was being back at school. I personally think that Ms Silvia and Ms Julie were lost without their Potato kisses! What he was really good at this week was playing outside. No kidding!

Mr and I are so happy that our little man is adjusting well to school. It has been such a blessing and Clayton is developing such a little personality and HAS FRIENDS! I can't wait to see how he does this week.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well!

    I'm passing on the blogger Sunshine Award to you - check out my latest post and pass it on!

    http://theishblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/better-than-disneyland.html

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...