Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friday Fancies!


I completely spaced on Wednesday and did not write my wish list so I made today my "fancies" will have to work. I was reading a local paper and found out that, Caroline & Company, a sort of boutique in our city has finally made it to where we can order items online. Wahoo! They have so many unique items. The items you find yourself saying "Man that is cool. I wish I had one!" But you just can't make yourself spend the money. Here are a few things that I would love to have but I know would never buy them myself. One day.....lottery....hmmm ;-)! Have a great weekend.


I would love to use this for picnics in the park.

I really don't have to explain this one.


It's summer time and I like to have a nice cold glass of white wine by the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...