Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday Titans:Flow Chart

Yesterday I got a new project. I had to create a flow chart (simple enough) in a program called Smart Draw. Well the program is genious and a little bit intemidating. After playing around for a little while I was ready to conquor my assignment....or at least I thought so!

The picture below shows you a flow chart that one of title workers created. The damn thing was so huge I couldn't get it all in one shot so the bottom foot got cut off. Trust me though it's there!

I started the flow chart yesterday after lunch and I am just now half way with drawing lines, arrows, and putting in the deeds, sales etc. Lots of information that you need not worry about and I can't understand lol. Still learning!

I had a huge smile on my face yesterday while doing the assignment because this is new and a big challenge. I still have a huge smile on my face today and really wanted to show you one of the things that I am doing at my new job.

Happy Tuesday!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. good luck! hope you're enjoying that new job!
    its always a great feeling to accomplish a challenge

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...