Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fancies!

With all the debt being paid off, gazelle style, Mr Randolph and I have thought to much about the things that we would like to have. I think this process keeps us focused on our goal. I am sure as we get closer to debt free we will know more of what we would like to start saving for like a house and Mr's sports car.

At this moment in time the only thing that I still fancy would be a new set of pots and pans. Not the Wal-Mart knock-offs because I have those and they did not last. I take that back...they lasted 7 years. Not bad! I prefer the Rachel Ray set but I have my eyes on some really awesome stuff that I would need two full time jobs to pay for. Yikes!

We all know that the Tater needs for nothing....thanks to all that surrounds him! My child is so completely rotten its ridiculous. You would think he would be a terror with how much he gets his way and all the goodies he scrapes in, not the case. Tater always says Thank you, Please, followed by a big hug and kiss. I guess what I am trying to say is that my little guy is grateful and recognizes when people do nice things for him and he always sends them a little something to say thanks! I am hoping that this is molding him to be a respectable young man.

Mr Randolph is yet again in desperate need of clothes again. I swear the man wears out his clothes so fast. He is also losing weight and will soon be unable to wear some of the items in his closet. The only bad part about buying his clothes is that you have to take out a loan because they are so expensive. Have you ever checked out the Big and Tall section in the mall or store? Well I dare you to take a gander and compare a regular XL shirt to a XXXL Tall. They make you pay for all the extra material!

I am all set up for now and only needing/wanting a few items. I would love a few more swim suits and new pjs would be great.

Well enough about what we want what are some of the items on your wish list? Have you made a wish list?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I desperately need clothes too - but I want to wait until I lose a little bit of this baby weight!!

    For your hubby - have you checked out the big and tall selection at Eddie Bauer? Pretty nice! Plus, not sure where you live, but Eddie Bauer has a lot of outlet stores.

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...