Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mr. Randolph's Birthday Party

This past Saturday night our friends(family) all gathered to celebrate Mr. Randolph's birthday. I am so glad that we always celebrate every ones birthday. Its very important to surround yourself with friends and family for such occasions. Our friends always gather for some sort of dinner or party for every ones birthday. It's not the gifts but the companionship that you miss when you don't celebrate your birthday.

I do my best, and sometimes fail, at making sure each person in our lives know they have a place in our heart. You never know when God will need you so celebrate each birthday, anniversary, holiday to its fullest.

Anyways..... ;-)! The pictures depict all the events of the night. Enjoy!

 Our friends come in all shapes and sizes and we love them all.


His second wife! Wheazy takes better care of him anyways. She made his favorite meal, Chicken Alfredo, from scratch. How special is he!?



I loves my Nanny!

Cheese for Parrain!

We combined Mr. Randolph's birthday and CC's birthday. How special! Uncle Matthew loves his Princess CC so much and I do believe we will have to make it a tradition that they share a birthday party.


Future Mr. & Mrs. Kristopher O'Neal! Aren't they freaking adorable!?
 Claire decided that her birthday present to her brother would be a cake.in.the.face! He is never spicious of her doing bad things so she was able to sneak right in there. HILARIOUS! Well at least we thought so, and then he chased her with the cake. Yep, we are all adults!


I had a get some loving from a few of my girls. They were nice and toasted so they didn't fight the camera shots like the smart ones do....Mishy and Wheazy!



Loves my Mr. Thevis!

PS. See that nice little cut on my eye....yeah I fell...on the floor...with my face...while sitting!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good time was had by all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! And you're very lucky to be able to have everyone together to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comments! Your little boy is such a cutie!

    comment from Louisiana Livin

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...