Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweens Past

I love Halloween and I am absolutely excited about taking Tater Man on his third Trick or Treat'n excursion. He has been practicing saying Halloween and Trick or Treat all week. He walks around talking about pumpkin patches, ghost, and CANDY.

Today Tater Man is having a Halloween Party at school. I will post about that later.

I wanted to dedicate this post to memories past. The last two Halloweens with Tater have been amazing! He is such a trooper and doesn't mind dressing up in whatever crazy costume mommy decides. This year however he did the choosing.
Last year Tater Man and my nephew Lil' Buck dressed up as cowboys and indians. Since my little man can pick up any object and make it into a pow pow gun his outfit was fitting.


Replace the pow pow for the thumb. Rough and Tough I tell you!

Couldn't you just eat him up?!

His first Halloween will be one I never forget though. I participated by dressing up this year and even though there were lots of jokes I played the best damn Banana there has ever been. HeHe!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that cowboy costume is cute! Can't wait to see his costume this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can't wait to see this year's!

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...