Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Question Friday

I saw a post from a fellow blogger and thought this would be a nice little post to help me pass the day.


1. Where do you escape to when you’ve had enough?

I have learned that there really is no escape from Motherhood or being a Wife. When things get rough and I am at home, I usually take a time out for myself and go upstairs to my room and lay down until I feel like I won’t commit some sort of crime against my boys normal again.

2. What shows are you watching this fall?

I am currently watching Pan Am, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Last Man Standing, Revenge, Biggest Loser, Up All Night and I am sure more that I can’t remember.

3. What was the longest road trip you’ve ever taken and where did you go?

My longest road trip had to be when I was a kid and my family went on our regularly scheduled summer vacation. I say regular because every summer my dad took two weeks off to take us to some fabulous place. Well one summer we headed to see Old Faithful. Breathtaking!

4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?

I would love to take the Tater Man to Disney World. I would like to wait until he is much older so that he can enjoy it and possibly remember what happened.

5. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

I am mothering, over analyzing, super sensitive, loud, light weight, over achiever…no wait I did not read the question right, LOL!

That I have battled eating disorders (what women hasn’t), was physically/mentally/emotionally scarred by my uncle. I have a skin disease that could possibly kill me if it gets bad enough or turns into the worst version of itself. I love passionately and honestly. I pray for each person that I love every night.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have battled eating disorders for most of my life as well. You wouldn't be able to tell it now, but I've had a difficult time getting to the point I am now.

    It's never easy to be so honest and up front with the world wide web. I commend you for your honesty and I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...