Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Sis!

February is packed with a lot of very special birthdays for even more special people!

Claire, my sister-n-law, turns a year older today and I can't imagine how my life would be without her. She knows everything about me and I dare she knows more about me that Mr. Randolph. She doesn't judge me and she loves me for who I am.

I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday. I love you dearly!

Claire has brought so much joy to my life and that is not counting my beautiful nephew, Lil Buck, or my most gorgeous niece, Cheyenne. These two little ones are my life. They are blessed to have a stay at home mom that devotes her entire life to them. Claire is a very young mother but I can honestly say that she knows more about being a great mommy then most mothers my age. I can't imagine how it would be to be so young with two children under the age of three.

Claire is about to start school and I couldn't be more proud of her and all of her accomplishments. I am amazed at how she balances her home life especially since she is a single mother 2 weeks out of a month. Her hubby, my little bro, works offshore is a great support system for her and a great father for his children. I am not sure how I would ever be able to take care of two babies without Mr. Randolph home everyday. This just comes to show you how strong of a person she is.

My mom only gave me a stinky little brother so when he married Claire I was beside myself with happiness. I would love to tell you that we never fight but that is not the case. We are true sisters in the sense that we argue quite often but it never diminishes our relationship. We have so much in common and I thank God everyday for bringing her into my life.

Claire I want you to know that The Randolph's love you so much and hope that you have a very special birthday!

Claire and me!

Me, my mom, and Claire

Claire, me and my little bro.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...