Thursday, March 15, 2012

My first flowers!

This past weekend I got into the groove of painting again. I hope to be able to do something each week, but with a three year old we know how mommies hobbies get put aside.

I have never painted a flower and was constantly told that it was the easiest concept to grasp. Ha! Well it could be if i relaxed and realized that my paintings do not have to be perfect or look as good as my veteran teacher!

I am excited to say that i have gotten lots of compliments on my paintings so hopefully I can be a little more relaxed with the next flower.

I ended up giving my first flower painting to my co-worker sunve she is the Hibiscus guru! I really think she liked it and its currently on display in her office.

I hope you enjoy my paintings as much as I do!

P.S. For some of my readers.... I posted this while on my lunch break! Have a nice day!

Beginning of my first Hibiscus.

All done!

Second Hibiscus!
Ugly canvas!

Gessoed over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...