Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heroic Husband Alert!




It's days like today that I count my blessings that Matthew is in my life. I had such a rough day at work. We have a couple of new managers and their motto is "We can change the world!" That motto secretly means...we are going to work our employees to the bone.

So at 5 o'clock when I sit in my car to drive home my whole body slumps thinking that now I have to go home and clean the house. I usually can't wait to get home to see my little man and play. Today was not that day...I know that sounds bad. With both of my men being sick that leaves all of the duties to me and that is just no fun. Well I get home and throw on my jammies and straight to the kitchen to make supper. Tacos in the belly and a Potato completely covered in mac n cheese and a little vomit of course : ( ....I start my clean up routine. Then Mr says the magic words "HONEY WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?!?!?" I felt my body melt in gratitude.

I want to dedicate this post to my best friend and long life partner. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. :) It's so great to feel like you're not the only one keeping things together and that someone is there to take care of YOU too.

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...