Saturday, May 5, 2012

Easter

I know I am a little behind on the blogging but with my job and our e lately there is just no time for computers. I go to work everyday and work on a computer so the last thing that I want to do when I get home is post something. I will try and at least get one in a week.

Our Easter was amazing. We had an entire weekend of celebration starting with the zoo that Saturday morning and my mom's house that afternoon.
Tater Man and Mommy in the horse buggy!
I swear its crazy! They even walk the same way!

Tater smiling distrustfully because he thinks daddy will throw him in with the big chickens (emus/ostriches).

He had good reason to worry! ;-)

Family photo fail lol.


yeah gave me chills.

Thank God for the glass or Tater might just have grabbed it.

Mommas little fire fighter.

Riding the train with daddy. Don't you love these fake smiles?!

Family Picture WIN!


We told him it was time to go?!?


Its a lot of hard work being the Easter Bunny

So like I said earlier we went to my parents that afternoon for crawfish and BBQ. It was a warm afternoon so all the kids did the egg hunt and jumped in the pool. Who would have known that my brother would have tossed myself in the pool....just for fun! The water was cold but it was hilarious, so much for fixing my hair really cute that day.

We spent Easter Sunday with Mr. Randolph's family and his brother's family. It was a nice and quiet afternoon.
My precious little people.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love that second family pic! Tater is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...