Thursday, November 11, 2010

Freedom is not free!





It comes at a price. We send out loved ones out to fight for everything that we as Americas claim our own. I want to send out a special thanks to Tanner, Joey, and Richard. We love you boys so much and thank you for everything you do and have done for my country and family.
Some moms would be horrified to hear that their children want to go into the armed forces....I have come to realize that this just may be Potato's destiny. He is surrounded with such great men that I should only be proud if he chooses that life for himself.
I know I am leaving a few faces/names out but you are always in our thoughts.
Both of my grandfathers served and now are no longer with me....I am proud of them and what they have done for my family!
Happy Veterans Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...