Monday, November 8, 2010

Elmo Live!



I felt so bad that I had not taken Potato's birthday off like I had last year. In my defense it was horrible weather and we wouldn't been able to do anything. No matter next year no matter what we all will play hookie. I guess that will be a Randolph Family Tradition! ;-)


Nana called me a few months ago and told me that Elmo was coming to town again and she wanted to know if Potato would like to go.....is she crazy! LOL! Of course he wants to go! DH and I had taken him a while back to see Elmo and friends and he really enjoyed it so I knew this time would be that much better.


What a great birthday gift for my little two year old! I have to brag when I say that he was most definitely the best baby there. There were babies/kids screaming, hitting their mommies, running around (while the parents scamper after them), and well it was just craziness. Meanwhile, my Potato is sitting in his Nana's lap with the expression of "What the HELL is wrong with this kids!?"


All in all the show was incredible and we all had a fabulous time. Nana and Papaw you rock!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...