Friday, December 9, 2011

Turkey Day 1- Wilson House

After leaving my parents house for Thanksgiving that morning we heading for an early turkey dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's house. They had such a spread. I guess you would have too since there were going to be 30 mouths to feed.


Mr. Randolph and I weren't too hungry so we did our visiting and I had my wine of course. It was so relaxing to be able to visit with the Tater Man while he playing with his cuz Jackscon(what he calls him)! They love each other and they played hard all evening.

I was able to convince Tater Man to get into the fun jump, which is no easy task. I think he had one bad experience that he holds on to. Thankfully after a few jumps with his cuz he was ready to play and loves to jump now.


When it was time to go it was decided that Tater would spend the night with Nana and Papaw. I headed to Wal-Mart to prepare for my Black Friday shopping and Mr. Randolph had a buddy come over for a gaming night.


We all had a blast and couldn't be more thankful. I have a third post about Thanksgiving because we had FOUR different celebrations. I only got pictures from three of those. 

Nana and Papaw
My family of three

I love them big

Brothers

One happy family. We weren't even the biggest family there!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tater Mans listening?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...