Monday, February 7, 2011

Choo Choo Dat!

I did not realize how much joy could come out of a train set until this past week. Louisiana had a BLIZZARD, below freezing rain come in on Thursday and I got to go home early. Friday in turn was suppose to be worse and it just proved that Tater and Mommy would be playing hooky at home in our pjs.
Since hubby had to travel that day my nerves were shot worrying about him and the supposedly icy roads. I put all that energy towards cleaning up the house and putting together the train set.......AGAIN! I could not believe that I was able to put the damn thing together on my own. I mean really the thing has a bajillion pieces!!! ;-)
I also decided to pull out the coordinating outfit that my pal Stevi got Clayton for his birthday. He freaked and now has a love for dress-up. The outfit came with coveralls, pocket watch, train whistle, radio, kerchief, and the most adorable hat. I couldn't possibly miss putting one piece on him even if he was only interested in the radio and hat. Thanks again Stevi for the sweet costume!
I haven't been on top of my game with the camera lately but it is coming out again and I made sure to get some of the best shots I could. He was hammin it up! I think I am in love with this little man and how can I tell because each time his said "choo-choo" my heart melted! I loved watching his pudgy little fingers connect all the train carts together and push them over the rails. The best part of the train set is not only how much it has going on but the fact that at a few of the check points makes noises as the train rides over them. I will have to video tape that soon.
I hope you enjoy the pictures of our little Train Conductor.

















Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...